Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Researcher in Trouble. - PG - 13
Finally dipping my pen back into creative writing.

Just a tiny story.

Recovery of Proff. Henry Hugh's last transmission to Admiral Beatrice Hugh, known to the Federation and allies as Bubbles of Borg.
This message was Received four weeks after its estimated arrival date being sent via deep space probe at warp 7 nine weeks ago.

<Start File>

Bea,
    I hope that...... finds .......... sisters well. I know ........--erdue to check in by 27.8 ----s I hope that I have not ................

My ...... was correct. We must warn everyone! ..... truth................... origins ........ borg ....... far worse .......thought. ....... Borg as we ................ ....... mere survivors ....... ancient ........... who failed..............lost technology. ......................................................... is not only one that they have infested. ............. must Destroy................. Tridem Rift. ......... making --- ..........attempt.

Attached........ --- data ........... send ........ crisis......................... Gather ......... sisters. ......... fail you ...................
   ........ enacted....... fractalkast pr----col. ......................... I swear it.

All my ...........

H.....y H--h.

<End File>
<No attached data recovered>
Love the intrigue, would like to hear more.
(10-20-2020, 04:01 PM)greaterfrost Wrote: Love the intrigue, would like to hear more.

Woot I'm working on playing trough the story as much in game as possible with.
Commination's and transmissions acting to tell the story