Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STO/Cryptic:75% Mudd's Sale, All Three Bundles Return!
75% Mudd's Sale, All Three Bundles Return!

My dear, dear friends! Did you know that it's time for one of the most important holidays of the year? That's right, the most special time of the year, the one that reminds us of the really important things in life. I'm speaking, of course, of Muddsday! Yes, Merry Happy Muddsday to you all, a day that is celebrated in the hearts of every child, and the wallets of every discerning customer! It's been some time since we set up this -bzzt- undisclosed location far from the peering eyes of the Khitomer Alliance, and because it's a special time of year, I'm feeling especially generous. This Muddsday, I'm opening the vault! All those very special, limited time packages are going to be available again, and not at all because a very angry Klingon warlord left me several threatening messages! Ha ha haaaaa anyway. Come in, come one, come all, for the Muddsday Celebration!

That's right, Captains, from December 22nd at 8am PT (17:00 CET) - December 24th at 10am PT (19:00 CET) you too can celebrate...*sigh*...Muddsday. Everything in Mudd's Market will be 75% off, and all three Mudd's Choice Bundles will be available once more! You can see the contents of them above. (Click on each image for a larger version.) Enjoy, and happy Muddsday! In case you've forgotten how Choice Bundles work, here's the FAQ:

Are the ships bound to the character that buys them?

Nope! The ships are account unlocks, like everything in the Zen Store. Once you purchase a bundle and choose any of the ships, you unlock that ship for all your characters, immediately, and all future characters.

Can I claim a second ship of the same type?

Also no. Because the ships are unlocked for your entire account, you only need to choose each ship once. Therefore, should you purchase a bundle and choose the Tarantula Dreadnought and two non-ship items, if you purchase the same bundle again, you won’t be able to choose the Tarantula Dreadnought again.

But I can choose the non-ship items again?

You sure can, up to three times each, per purchase of a bundle.

Even within the same purchase?

That’s right. If you only want Keys, you can purchase a bundle that includes keys once, choose the Keys three times, and get 150 Keys. It’s up to you!

This unfortunately doesn't apply to the Stealing Time pack. You'll have to purchase that pack multiple times to get multiple of the same item.

Do I have to purchase more than one of the same bundle to get all six items?

Yes.

Do I have to purchase more than one of a bundle?

No! If you just want the ships, or any other combination, just purchase it once, claim the three items you want, and never think of it again.

Do I have to purchase this bundle?

That’s really up to you, friend.

Muddsday, really?

We just write what Mudd pays us to write, friends.
.share-footer a {
margin: 20px 10px 10px 0;
background: url(https://pwimages-a.akamaihd.net/arc/d7/a...398539.png) no-repeat 0 0;
opacity: .5;
display: inline-block;
height: 60px;
width: 60px;
padding: 0;
border: 1px solid transparent;
-webkit-transition: opacity .3s;
transition: opacity .3s;
}
.share-footer .TI { background-position: 0 20%; }
.share-footer .YT { background-position: 0 40%; }
.share-footer .YT { background-position: 0 40%; }
.share-footer .TW { background-position: 0 60%; }
.share-footer .FO { background-position: 0 80%; }
.FB:hover { background-position: 100% 0%; }
.TI:hover { background-position: 100% 20%; }
.YT:hover { background-position: 100% 40%; }
.TW:hover { background-position: 100% 60%; }
.FO:hover { background-position: 100% 80%; }
.share-footer a:hover {
opacity: 1;
-webkit-transition: opacity .3s;
transition: opacity .3s;
}

$(document).ready( function() {
$('.show-lightbox').click(function() {
var $el = $(this);
var link = $el.data().lightbox;
$.colorbox({href: link, maxWidth: '90%', maxHeight: '90%', scalePhotos: true});
});
});

.headerimage {
border: 2px inset rgba(255, 255, 255, .05);
border-radius: 2em;
box-shadow: 5px 5px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, .3);
-webkit-transition: all 500ms ease;
-moz-transition: all 500ms ease;
-ms-transition: all 500ms ease;
-o-transition: all 500ms ease;
transition: all 500ms ease;
}

/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11482243-75%25-mudd%27s-sale%2C-all-three-bundles-return%21