Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S.S. SCYLLA - Mirror Guardian of Ed
[Image: ship-scylla-01.png]
I picked that naughty girl at the charity promotion yesterday. Today was time for a bit cruising:

[Image: boffs-scylla.png]

The Mirror Guardian is a mirror of the regular Guardian cruiser:
It just has an Engineering/Command seat where the regular cruiser has an Engineering/Intel seat.

The Admiralty Values are not so bad:
[Image: verlist-06.png]

[Image: loadout-scylla.png]

I picked a phaser build, boosted by the 3 set items from the "Sunrise" mission, neatly upgraded to fleet rarity during this weekend. The shield stealing Phaser Drill as 3p bonus is a nice one Smile

Deflector (that got [SciCdr] at extremly rare) and Impulse Drive from the Terran Special Forces set boost Flow Capacitors. Together with a single Embassy console this makes the Plasmonic Leech ticking at 3.4
Delta Shield and Fleet [Amp][W->A][W->S] Warp Core are two of my favorites for patchwork builds, the Cutting Beam/Module Duo is another well-known combo.

With all the shiny things built in and Embassy (tac), and Research Lab (Eng, Sci) BOffs the drake build runs quite nice: SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [08:54] DMG(DPS) - @edarta: 18.14M(34.92K) @SilverMink: 5.93M(11.67K) @Cybrox: 4.68M(8.96K) @Brawndo_Mom: 4.07M(7.74K) @thomaz2: 3.07M(6.01K)
With 50% damage of team done, incoming 40% damage/56% attacks taken, and a crowd control in the sleeve she is ready for brawling Smile

[Image: ship-scylla-02.png]
And - as long as no Mirror Universe boxes appear - I can show off orbiting Terra Wink
Thnundercats HooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I love that they made newer mirror ships have HotRod Red instead of puke yellow. Tongue