Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Apprentice soloing ISA
Video 
Blitzing the Borg Borg, Galactic Enemy #1, is always fun Smile

Having a mighty vessel that can do that solo is awesome Big Grin I have been so excited on the idea, that I totally goofed video & log recording on the first 2 runs.

Running Infected Conduit Advanced solo requires 4 mates to enter the STF, be public or private. Having comments from the onlookers (Ver', Krill, Nony, WhoCares, Sov) while flying is great - however, your friends, being patient for 15 mins get a 2 hr Penalty for inactivity as we had to learn. Private or Public game make no difference. Sorry

I am learning yet to do the No Heals from Spheres Optional - the USS CHRISTOPHERUS as ship is doing great. Cool 

The first successful video  - I ran the STF with a friend and we filled the seats with 2nd & 3rd accounts - is done with Gravity Well - not good engough yet for the Spheres, but Time Optional met:

Numbers:
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [14:24] DMG(DPS) - @edarta: 52.52M(61.61K)

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - DMG In: 3,042,209 TPS: 3,521.08 (100.0% of Team) - Piper@edarta
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - ATKS In: 3,212 ATPS: 3.72 (100.0% of Team) - Piper@edarta
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - HITS In: 2,545 HTPS: 2.95 (100.0% of Team) - Piper@edarta
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - Heal Out: 1,791,407 HPS: 2,073.00 (100.0% of Team) - Piper@edarta

Need to work on Tactics/Piloting & Damage, I guess Wink

[Image: sig-001.png]
Quite an impressive feat, Ed! Congrats!