Poll: Klingon Fleet Name Ideas?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kahless Strike Group / Sons of Kahless Strike Group
0%
0 0%
Kimtok Strike Group
0%
0 0%
Stovokor (Sto-vo-kor) (Sto'Vo'Kor) Strike Group
16.67%
1 16.67%
Dahar Master Strike Group / Dahar Strike Group
16.67%
1 16.67%
K'mpek Strike Group
0%
0 0%
Klingon Strike Group
16.67%
1 16.67%
KDF Strike Group
33.33%
2 33.33%
Other Option *post below*
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Klingon Fleet Name
As I posted in the rank structure post, it makes sense to branch off here, to get ideas flowing.

A lot of people feel "klingon strike group" is too bland. Like saying Human Strike Group, but no one seems to mind "Starfleet Strike Group".

I personally respect Scott's vision, and the idea of what a "strike group" is. So thoughts would be to keep "Strike Group" - but what do we pre-empt it with? (suffix of prefix)
About Klingon

Kahless
Kimtok
Gorkon
Kruge
Stovokor (Sto-vo-kor) see why
Sons of Kahless see why
Black Fleet
Dahar Master

So twists on the above, other examples, ideas?

I like Sto-vo-kor Strike Group, stovokor Strike group or Sto'Vo'Kor Strike Group
(lets us be SSG on both sides), commonality, plus the utmost in respect for a klingon warrior
Sons of Dahar
House of Dahar
Sons of Stovokor
K'mtok
Kor
Kang
Roger
Phil
Gre'thor
Right now my absolute favorite (as we are talking on vent) is SSG = Sto'Vo'Kor Strike Group
Stovokor
Sons of Phil
Dahar
K'mtok
stokavor or sons of khaless would be my pick lol
or kmtok lol
stovokor has my vote
What about just 'KDF Strike Group', it's a bit better than just 'Klingon' though 'Dahar Strike Group' sounds good and 'Sto-vo-kor Strike Group' does have a certain ring to it and like you said SSG all the way.
btw, realized I meant K'mpek, Chancellor before Gowron
sto vokor strike group
I like the idea of the KDF Strike Group. It implies that while still a part of the KDF, the Strike Group is a seperate (perhaps more elite) entity within its ranks.
Nice thought, maybe and Alpha Strike Group, Omega Strike Group?
So it seems a form of StoVoKor and/or KDF is taking the cake.... but only 8 votes?

Come on guys, people have opinions dont they?
Hi...im new ....but my 2 energy credits say that "Sons of Kahlass" but in reverse order or "Strike Force Sok"

This sounds much like our own historical battle groups such as "Battle Group Nimitz" or "Carrier Group Enterprise"

Strike Group SoK...Strike Group Sons of Kahlass

Just my 2 ep

Kah'tana@panzer40k
Panzer,

I like your EC, Smile and by all means, if someone has a wild'ly awesome suggestion, no reason not to entertain it! This post has not had a lot of activity. But lets see if we can bring it to life
I say Gorn Strike Group.. but then again I play a Gorn Smile

RacerNine

I really liked Stovokor Strike Group because it kept SSG, but I wonder how we would differentiate SSG from SSG Smile

Either way, I see that is a favorite, and it has been a long time.... should we change it or leave it?
Since the original poll dates from 2014, can we repost it and see how people who are current to the fleet vote?

Mom
We could, but where are all the Klingons with ideas. yoooowhoooooooo