Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ED's Astika Project Files - a keybinding approach
I had made this for @Brawndo_Mom, and beefed up numpad.txt a bit today:

[Image: astika-bind-01.png]

File numpad.txt
The file binds multiple keys to perform the same action to allow some lax "hit the proper key board area" gaming. If I did not have a gaming mouse and a Logitech G13, I would use exactly this.

SpaceBar, Numpad-0 and Numpad-Decimal:
Spamming. Hit any of those keys to activate the first ability available in action tray 9 or 8 (only 1st 5 slots addressed), read/parse left to right. The script also always fires all weapons and redistributes shields when a key gets hit.

Numpad-1, Numpad-2, Numpad-3
Attack-Buffing. Hit any of those keys to activate the first ability availably in action tray 7.

Numpad-4, Numpad-5, Numpad-6
Shield Healing or Alternate Solution. hit any of those keys to activate the first ability availably in action tray 10.

Numpad-7, Numpad-8, Numpad-9
Hull Healing or Alternate Solution. hit any of those keys to activate the first ability availably in action tray 6.

Numpad-Divide
Emergeny Measure. Hit that key to activate tray 1, first or second slot.

Numpad-Multiply
Special Measure. Hit that key to activate tray 1, third slot.

Numpad-Subtract
Special Measure. Hit that key to activate tray 1, 4th slot.

File throttle.txt
Q and E usually change throttle by 25%. If this file is bound, Q and E change throttle by 10%, PageUp goes to full throttle, Page down goes to zero.

[Image: sig-001.png]
With Ed's extensive and patient help, the Astika is up, running and kicking butt. So far have only run her on Breach duty, and looking forward to seeing what she does for dps.

U B awesome, Ed!

Mom