Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please leave feedback about our new website. (enjin)
The "Signing of {Name}", extra space around, extra border, diferent back ground color... I would remove that, just show the signature.

[Image: sig-001.png]
Ok, I totally agree that the
(09-14-2015, 07:56 AM)Edarta Wrote: "Signing of {Name}", extra space around
needs to GO!

But I think I like the border and color. I look at the post you have above, and wonder what it would look like without separation and my gut tells me the separation is good.

Ideas?
My speech of inauguration, declaring unnecessary frames, margin, padding & separating color banned from my realm:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

What Am I supposed to do with that?
The frame around the signature simply spoils it for me - if a signature needs a frame I can paint my own one.

I am Henry the Eight I am, The eight I am - I am....

Now I say good bye pizza pie, in fact I say stick a needle in my eye. <--- this is my sig, and looks much like part of my post.. Is it?
When you look at #26, the first line is my message, my second line is a pretend Signature without any separator. In some cases this will look very personalized, until you see hundreds of messages by user Noybman with that same text in each one, and each time you read the messages I post, you being to read my signature and say )(*&$(*)^&*#@(#@!#@$@!$@!#!%!@% (very long), because you thought it was part of the message.

Otherwise, you would look past it after seeing it a few times. For sure, you easily see the separation from Message vs. Signature. On that note, signatures can be very pretty, (I like yours), but then I really hate people who text message with signatures. LOL. Dont you?

I look at this as "Both sides of the proverbial coin: if you agree with me as I do agree with you, perhaps we can find an awesome option for both.

As an FYI, the Enjin site used a <hr />
The subtle black hr - cool. I added that to my sig now - your new forum gives us a full editable signature. Why spoiling that by enforcing a frame? Let the creativity sprout Big Grin

STO is currently not accessible for me, time to return to.. the favorite icon.

This time: say KdF T3. say Fed T5. say Strike Group.

[Image: sgfav.png]

Ed, you have my VOTE.... that is a winner!

On the sig part, lets play with it. When you are around we will test. I think I can do this
Web browser programmers must be stupid.

The only way I made Internet Explorer actually using a well linked favorite icon was using the default file name.

sample:

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="/img/favicon.ico">

Grumble ...
The mostly obsolete Cryptic Messages again push our own posting from the recent posts list... not nice.
The poster's profile format left of the posts looks... tribbled

And I would realy like to see the frame around signatures gone Tongue

Ver, it's update time as our KSG Fleet Base gets to full Tier 4 during the next hours Big Grin

Say KdF T4. say Fed T5. say Strike Group.

[Image: sgfav.png]