Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dilithium mining tips - "The Romulus Run"
Thanks to LTS and some Zen I have 12 Characters above Level 11 - (Nr 13 is a level 3 Fed Delta recruit). I wake them up each day at least once, just levelling R&D, some assign DOff jobs. Mit'Naqt was my third character, and 10 - 15 minutes a day put into DOff assignments amassed into XP. So she did not any Between-Delta-Story-Missions-"Grind". She just grew in the dark to 58 while I actually had just had fun with my 3-4 lvl 60s.

At a certain point contraband started really flowing and between recent Dilithium Weekends, she piled shy of 4 stacks of that stuff. Each Character got about 40K of Dilithium ore feeding the security officer 4 times a day (On Saturday and Sunday 1 1/2 hrs, 12x12K Dil for the whole troupe in total. Less on business days). Today I like it, since I do not get a feeling of seriously working from it.

It has its limits. But another day I may still like this as it does not stop me from earning real dilithium (it is fine for a coffee break) in a row of space patrols Romulus*/Delta**/Romulus/Delta, daily missions, or so.

* I always japorize Nausicaans when i pass the sector.

**Never miss Argala to annoy Kazon, Hirogen or Malon. See Ram Izad to make Vaadwaurs*** look foolish. Enjoy the Gerren Snake Stirrup where Vaadwaurs*** kill Vaadwaurs*** for you.

***I do not like Vaadwaurs.

[Image: sig-001.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dilithium mining tips - "The Romulus Run" - by Edarta - 09-07-2015, 02:24 AM