Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USS SPITPHYRE - Ed's Manticore T6 Heavy Destroyer
With that ship, Piper's action days are ... backĀ  8-)

[Image: ship-spitphyre.png]

I started with Aly's Fleet Chymera, coped with 1 less tech console, made an aux2bat setup, took the Delta Set, flew some STFs, tweaked (changed from Fire at Will to Overload BW - why should I pull world and dog when Cruisers are flying around?), and have a build (no Manticore yet on STO Academy, I took the Fleet Chymera as stunt double).

The ship kicks and bites! However I am a little bit in doubt on the Delta Warp Core. It's nice to jump around on the battle field and the 4-Set Tantalus Beam (limited use due to range/cd/duration) looks frightening.
But. Even in Balanced Energy (Tactical Mode. In Regenerative Mode exchange Shield and Weapon values) setting while in a peaceful orbit, the ship is grumpy and asks for a fleet [amp] warpcore. Should I yield, and which one? The Energy is always high, 3 Energy levels above 75 should be always on.

[Image: sig-001.png]

Messages In This Thread
USS SPITPHYRE - Ed's Manticore T6 Heavy Destroyer - by Edarta - 09-07-2015, 07:50 AM
RE: USS SPITPHYRE - Ed's Manticore T6 Heavy Destroyer - by Farnsworth - 09-07-2015, 07:56 AM