Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Puny GOD" (Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser) Tet build
Here is my build which focuses on Tetryon. One tweak to it I have, but still have mixed feelings on is the Nukara web mine launcher. As shown, this is my preference.

I use a lot of heal abilities and focus on survival. Also, I pass team based heals to others when needed (*and I notice).

This ship allows a Universal Commander BOFF slot, so you can focus on Tier 4 *anything skills.

This builds goal is "Supportive Tank":
  1. Take Damage, and lots of it! (heal, heal, heal)
  2. Turn rate, we all need it
  3. Do Science mob control, OR drain/debuff tachyon etc (BOFF based, science)
  4. Deal the maximum amount of Tetryon based damage possible.
  5. Uses (and used to use exclusively) Phased-Tetryon weapons which provides a proc for shield or subsystem crippling.
  6. Honors the 2nd level Tal Shiar bonus (2 slots)
  7. Uses Borg set focused on survival and energy output.
  8. Max possible CRITC% & CRITH%
I welcome critique. I've considered going all dual beam and bumping up the turn rate with fleet engineering consoles in favor of 1 or 2 of the universals. Thoughts?

Sadly if I do that, I'd probably want turrets in the rear vs. the broadside attack.

Messages In This Thread
The "Puny GOD" (Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser) Tet build - by noybman - 09-07-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: The "Puny GOD" (Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser) Tet build - by Glinruin.enjin - 09-07-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: The "Puny GOD" (Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser) Tet build - by Signusalpha.enjin - 09-07-2015, 08:21 AM