Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Puny GOD" (Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser) Tet build
When we duelled, the first take downs of the diminished deity where owed to surprise. During the course of battle it became harder and harder to get you and you became actually dangerous. And I am quite proud about the endurance of my STARPHYRE.

In the end phase I had to rely on my damage spikes - these happened to you when I caught one of your torpedo swarms with a voley of mine. As I also have a BW-Target Shields in regular use, these became your nemesis. My broadside damage hurt but was not enough to get you.

If you are going to blue prints for a load out change: my approach would be to go for an Adapted Maco set and to the set from the Butterfly mission. I would also rochade to a Tachyon Beam-1, HE-3.
This should preserve endurance as the Adapted Maco set has it's own defensive perks and it takes care of disabled subsystems. The Butterfly set supports your weapons.

I still have no idea how to survive Farnsworth's Space Magic...

Messages In This Thread
RE: The "Puny GOD" (Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser) Tet build - by Glinruin.enjin - 09-07-2015, 08:20 AM
RE: The "Puny GOD" (Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser) Tet build - by Signusalpha.enjin - 09-07-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: The "Puny GOD" (Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser) Tet build - by noybman - 09-07-2015, 08:21 AM