Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ed's Fleet Andromeda Class Eploration Cruiser
In a week I have played Star Trek Online for a Year.

This is the first ship I wanted since it looks so good and I bought it to celebrate all great things happened during that time.

[Image: ship-maelstrom.png]
NCC 92708-F ~ U.S.S. MAELSTROM

The build reflects several missions and events I remember dearly and uses a weapon type I have not tried out yet:

The Fluidic Phase Decoupler - It is a gift from my friend that got me to STO last year. I met him first when we were students, 1983. The console was a miracle for a newbie in a Miranda to get quickly out of trouble and now I will use it to get quickly into trouble.
The Hargh'peng Torpedo - It was the first Very Rare weapon I got. I kept that at those days Mk VI weapon until Level 50. The Federation Doomsday Device mission is my personal favorite.
The Breen Set - I loved the Deferi that much that I do the occasional Breen dailies until today. The warp core is the first thing I liked a Q for.
Tetryon Weapons - Fleet Advanced Tretyron Beam Banks, supported by Butterfly Mission awards. Never have tried them, learned to respect them (Hi Ver' Wink)

This will be my Flagship for the next Season. Now it's time to be explorers again.

[Image: sig-001.png]

Messages In This Thread
Ed's Fleet Andromeda Class Eploration Cruiser - by Edarta - 09-07-2015, 08:30 AM