Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ed's Fleet Andromeda Class Eploration Cruiser
And back to Aux2Bat again. The Nukara Tetryon approach was not so impressive and I stick to a 2-set Butterfly loadout. A 3-set Butterfly & 3-set Midnight is an alternative that comes into my mind, but for now the 4-piece Delta space set suits me fine, especially since I pushed the warp core to [AMP] at ultra rare.

My Andromeda is not very agile, so DPS depends on battle group dynamics and how I adapt. This was the best numbers result of the 3 ISA runs I did with the new load out:

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [05:58] DMG(DPS) - @Captain_Hans_Langsdorff: 14.57M(41.68K) @edarta: 10.33M(30.17K) @linkhogthrob73: 6.95M(19.99K) @Commander_Leeta: 4.11M(11.87K) @peragro: 946.51K(3.32K)

In a very nice, very quick and agile group I was shy of 25K. At the 2nd run where I got to tank I had fuddled my trays a bit - that spoiled my stand-and-deliver master plan but I was above 27K.

For now a am very happy how the ship behaves. I do nice damage in an STF where Tetryon can not play it's full strength as the gate ways just do not have shields. The ship is also very tough: the delta shield spoils shield drains and the butterfly console reduces shields issues even more. The pilot-5-30/intel2-30 specialization also helps. The hull at 86 K (10X K if I use the 15 minutes buff from the jevonite hard points) can take some beating. After I saw the Tactical Cube tractor beam being relatively unimpressive this morning, I dropped Polarize Hull in Favor of Science Team.

Time to fly her for a while Smile

[Image: sig-001.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ed's Fleet Andromeda Class Eploration Cruiser - by Edarta - 09-22-2015, 11:25 AM