Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visit the Strike Group Armada @ Las Vegas Star Trek convention today!
(08-10-2018, 08:43 PM)brawndo_mom Wrote: The success of the last week in Vegas is due in HUGE part to everyone who participated, whether it was physical, monetary, or emotional.

Mom salutes all of you for being the best fleetmates EVAH!

Super special thanks to Ver (couldn't have done it without you!), Darkthorne (my hero!), Pai (thank you thank you thank you) and Ed (for whom there are simply no words to say how much we appreciate you.)

There are times I don't talk about work because, TBH, I'm embarrassed by my company and my co-workers. There has never been a day I haven't told everyone who will listen about the fleets and my fleetmates. I am honored, flattered, and humbled to serve with you all!

Kudos to SGA for putting together the booth; I would have been out in the cold for STO on Saturday, otherwise!  Thanks to brawndo_mom for taking the time to talk shop with me (my "thank you" email is probably in your spam folder ;-P ), and for the Convention Giveaway, which I would otherwise have missed.

Looking forward to teaming up with some of you online soon, and would love to buy a copy of your first "how-to" book!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Visit the Strike Group Armada @ Las Vegas Star Trek convention today! - by centaurianalpha - 08-08-2019, 08:45 PM