Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S.S. STANISLAUS - Ed's Arbiter Class Fleet Battle Cruiser
I christened the USS STANISLAUS with a quote of Heather Gummer in mind. The german synchronization "Heiliger Stanislaus!" was really cool at that moment.

[Image: ship-stanislaus-01.png]

A loadout with double beam arrays tought me that I can copy Sovereign's build but not her piloting.

The new build is once more based on my habitual/boringĀ EPtS/EPtW setup with 3 Damage Control Enginees for reduced Emergency Power cool downs, the Warpcore Engineer for even more Juice and 2 Conn Officers to reduce the CD of Tactical Team, and to buff Attack Patterns.

I had started with the concept of a sturdy damage dealer. One more run through the Midnight Mission to complete the tanky Solar Defense set.

And then reason left the building. I upgraded a Hyper Capacitor Shield Array (new R&D recipe, not in the STO Acedemy yet) and actually used its special ability:

[Image: shield-to-handle-with-discretion.png]

For 30 seconds the shield loses ~200 pts per weapon fired. Each shot drains this weird thing. I get 40% damage bonus from my epic beast when at full capacity. The shield can not be healed while in that state. I used that twice in the first flight.

The Pick Up Group was a good one and I got a personal record immediately:

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [06:31] DMG(DPS) - @edarta: 12.84M(33.16K) @petrkorb: 8.07M(20.72K) @Xingxi: 5.81M(14.98K) @dontask1: 4.89M(12.72K) @tonyyy666: 3.80M(9.70K)

I survived, thanks to the ship's Ablative Hazard Shielding console, also a top position in trouble provoked:

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - DMG In: 434,693 (38.6% of Team) - Piper@edarta

I am not sure if I want to do that every day - both times I used the shield's self-destruction mode, a routine situation turned... interesting Wink

[Image: sig-001.png]

Messages In This Thread
U.S.S. STANISLAUS - Ed's Arbiter Class Fleet Battle Cruiser - by Edarta - 09-19-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: Ed's Fleet Battle Cruiser Arbiter - by Edarta - 09-26-2015, 02:32 AM
RE: Ed's Fleet Battle Cruiser Arbiter - by Edarta - 09-26-2015, 11:14 PM