Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sov's Pathfinder
(10-06-2015, 02:46 PM)scissorlizard Wrote: TacTeam. FAW.
Using these abilities triggers a 30sec cooldown on itself, and 15-20sec cooldown on its duplicates, allowing you to use them about twice as often than if you had one of each. What are you doing to reduce all cooldown times close to global that I'm not noticing? This isn't an Aux2Batt build. By the way, there's absolutely no reason to have TT#>1.

The "Accuracy" mod is bugged (click either link for details)-- The "accuracy overflow" mechanic doesn't work with FAW, so all you need to worry about is critting, and boosting your damage through other means. As for boosting PartGens, what is the price of an UR Conductive RCS Accelerator Mk XIV [+PartG] on the exchange these days?

One other thing: For a Science ship packing PartGens and GravWell... why no Particle-Emitting Plasma Torpedo, or Dual Beam Banks? What else do you use to exploit enemies caught in your Gravity Wells?

I dunno why the recharge is so quick, but nonetheless, they recharged at the same rate.

Dunno the price for the RCS, but I'm not spending EC on this toon.

No DBB's cuz I'm using what I had available from another toon and I'm going full beam boat, no torps.

Like I said, I'm not investing in this toon, other than what I can get from fleet stores and reps and even then, I don't have much more than 2-3k FC on her right now. So, it's a very SLOW work in progress.

Messages In This Thread
Sov's Pathfinder - by Sovereign - 10-05-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: Sov's Pathfinder - by scissorlizard - 10-06-2015, 10:03 AM
RE: Sov's Pathfinder - by Sovereign - 10-06-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Sov's Pathfinder - by scissorlizard - 10-06-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Sov's Pathfinder - by Sovereign - 10-07-2015, 02:29 AM
RE: Sov's Pathfinder - by Edarta - 10-08-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Sov's Pathfinder - by Sovereign - 10-08-2015, 11:29 PM