Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q's Winter Wonderland on 500 dil per day
Sov asked me to post my hints to the Winter Wonderland event - which is a bit of a challenge as it hasn't started yet! (I guess she knows how I love these grindy ground projects!)

I will do so as soon as we see what evernts are being posted - but let me start with this piece of advice, since you may need to do some base work to get ready.

If you do not have the 8472 Reputation Counter-Command Exo-Armor Mk XII (from the 8472 Reputation projects) - GET IT! If you do not like grinding away on the races, the exo-armor can give you a decided advantage. After dodging or rolling (and you'll need to do this to come to a fast stop on the ice), you are granted a +25% runspeed for 3 seconds.

8472 gear should help ensure more first/second place wins for epohh marks (or whatever they are called this year) as well as fewer disqualifications for sliding out of bounds. More firsts, fewer disqualifications = more epohhs faster = less grindy grindy. Ditto for the daily race (tho getting disqualified here is harder; they are far more liberal with the 'out-of-bounds' markers for that race.

All that's left to decide is "Do I wear the frosty boots?" The added runspeed may not be worth the loss of traction - but more on that later. (but do get the frosty boots from the winter store, if for nothing more than zipping through tedious ground running in regular missions and episodes! It helps with things like the dino fights in Sphere ground BZ. We'll talk about that in another post!)

Now go get those isomorphic injectors!

Messages In This Thread
Q's Winter Wonderland on 500 dil per day - by brawndo_mom - 11-16-2015, 04:17 PM