Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.R.W. PIASSO - Ed's Khopesh Dreadnought Warbird
[Image: ship-piasso.png]
R.R.W. PIASSO

The R.R.W. PIASSO is my first and probably my one and only ship that easily soloes Gateways & Cubes in Khitomer Vortex. I already noticed the power of Cloak-Buff-Uncloak-Fire during the patrols I did for ship mastery.

The numbers from her 2nd ISA run show what she can do:

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [03:50] DMG(DPS) - @Xynas: 13.22M(58.75K) @edarta: 11.53M(50.21K) @z0raja: 7.85M(34.07K) @mrmuscles3: 4.07M(17.72K) @robdoddy: 401.25K(1.78K)

I built a monster...

[Image: boffs-piasso.png]
Scimitars and Aux2Bat: Shields Down, Singularity Implosion. I picked Engineering Team 3 and avoided the proverbial check-in to the ship yard so far. 5 Superior Romulan Operatives, at least one with Subterfuge, make my awesome bridge crew.

The target shields ability will be replaced by Kemocite laced Weapons when I got the EC.

As Duty Officers I have 3 Technicians (Aux2Bat), a Warp Core Engineer (Energy Levels) and a Conn Officer (Tactical Team CD) assigned.

Energy settings: 100/15/15/30
[Image: loadout-piasso.png]
Weapon-wise the loadout is mostly traditional with [CrtD]x3 Plasma arrays and a full Romulan Singularty Harness - the Experimental Romulan Beam Array does not drain Weapon Energy and the 3-piece set bonus gives an extra punch. Running 30% critical hit, Bioneural Infusion Circuits got a hug.

Rather than going for a bag of tricks with the new T6 Flagship Consoles, I followed forum advices on Scimitars and picked the Shield Absorptive Frequency Generator from the Valdore (T3 Zen ship). In combination with the Energy Refrequencer trait from Iconian reputation and Intel Tier 1&2 abilities the ship uses it's considerable damage to heal itself on shields and sometimes hull in a way I have never seen before.

The Auxilliary Batteries are to help on survival when Aux2Bat has disabled the Science abilities:
A 2-slot key bind to [Polarize Hull][Auxilliary Batteries] in a visible tray either activates [Polarize Hull] on single click or I see PH disabled and do a double click, activating the batteries, and then the re-enabled hull polarization Smile
The space set from Inconian Reputation does a solid job. Perhaps I go for the Singilarity from the Terran Special Forces Reputation.
Until I know how to get the Ship's Mastery Trait into noticable effect, I keep the single Torpedo in the aft slots. I need some field testing make up my mind.

The Hangar launches Romulan Elite Drones - these are Frigates. And Shapeshifters: looking like Borg Probes in ISA, cutsey Doodads in ESD, small Warbirds in missions...

[Image: sig-001.png]

Messages In This Thread
R.R.W. PIASSO - Ed's Khopesh Dreadnought Warbird - by Edarta - 02-15-2016, 12:46 PM