Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NovaScotius
Account Name: @NovaScotius

Character Names: Scotius, Sinae, Sargon, Ezri, Cato, Vespasian & Morax

Your Current Rank: Fleet Admiral

Time Zone: GMT

How did you get into Star Trek Online? I was introduced to it by a friend and have not looked back!

How long have you been playing for? Too long...

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player? Always choose the ship and build you want, not what is considered 'best'

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)? Tactical through and through... If at first you don't succeed, keep shooting until you do!

What’s your favourite ship? A bit of an odd one for a someone who likes Tactical character, but I'm a little in love with the Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier! It's got it all, guns, armour and hanger bays!

What’s your best and worst STO moment? Best was solo-ing my first Borg Cube on an ESTF, worst would have to be one of the MANY times I've accidentally used 'Self Destruct' instead of Hazard Emitters... I've since had to remove Self Destruct from my tray, as I just can't be trusted!

What are some of your other interests? Can't beat a bit of table-top war gaming!

What’s your favourite band? Hard to say (especially as I wrote the questions!) probably a mix of all sorts!

Anything else you want to say? If you're new here - welcome!