Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MorneBM
Account Name: MorneBM

Character Names: Jaydin, Da'len

Your Current Rank: Ensign

Time Zone: UTC+02:00

How did you get into Star Trek Online? Basically I'm a huge Trek fan, so if I can get the chance to command my own ship and away missions well, I'm hooked.

How long have you been playing for? Its been a long time, but only recently going at it seriously again.

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player? Don't follow me, I'm lost most of the time... hehehe, just be yourself and create the story you want.

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)? Engineering... Turrets are your friend...

What’s your favourite ship? I have to say the Sovereign-Class ship, most beautiful. but currently flying an Odyssey-Class.

What’s your best and worst STO moment? Finishing first in one of the pvp thingies, worst moment, ending up getting blown out of the sky by using the wrong ability time and time again.

What are some of your other interests? Magic The Gathering player

What’s your favourite band? I listen to quite a lot of different kinds of music, but basically anything with a good tune will do.

Anything else you want to say? Hey guys, thanx for the chance to be part of this fleet, if you see me around out there give me a wave.