Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krillian
Account Name: @Kilo-Victor

Character Names: Krillian (Fed) K'Trelan (Kling)

Your Current Rank: Fleet Captain

Time Zone: GMT

How did you get into Star Trek Online? Big Trek fan and have been playing Trek games since Birth of the Federation.

How long have you been playing for? Subscribed for a while when it was first released, got to Captain (seemed alot harder to lvl back in the day) but had to go travelling for a while and forgot about it 'til a couple of months ago.

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player? Stick with it, life begins at Admiral.

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)? Tactical, I like big heavy guns and loads of 'em so I can blas foo while I blas foo!

What’s your favourite ship? Fleet Avenger all the way baby, 5 fore weapon slots, what else is there to say undefined

What’s your best and worst STO moment? Best: Joining the fleet undefined Worst: Dying in PVE, everytime is a broken heart (and it happens ALOT).

What are some of your other interests? Flash dev and game modding, gimme a shout if you need an SDK.

What’s your favourite band? The Beatles, not because it's my favourite music but they hold the most memories.

Anything else you want to say? Spend alot of time bouncing back and forth afk, so if I don't answer you straight away I'm honestly not being ignorant and will get back to you as soon as I can.