Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S.S. NEBUKADNEZAR - Ed's Eternal class science vessel
"I throw COLORS on you..."
Singing Krenim Science Bridge Officer, during a night shift

[Image: ship-nebukadnezar-01.png]

After some good months in her Jupiter Carrier, Priss, my Vulcan Science Captain switched to the 31st century Temporal Multimission Science Vessel. Though the USS Cagliostro had her awesome moments, she was a pain to fly in the Procyon V STF where you get teleported around and turned with foed respawning at unwelcome places.
My last Experiments on my USS Gipsy Queen (Fleet Long Range Science Vessel) with Tractor Beam Repulsors and Graga Mal (Push becomes Pull) always resulted in trouble from incoming damage of all kind.

The Sci-heavy NEBUKADNEZAR (updated Dec 27), set to Support Configuration, definetiveley feels more durable and packs 36 to 50 K dps in ISA runs.

[Image: scm-isa-nebukadnezar-dps.png]
The DPS curve here is as I like it most: after getting warm, the ship is contineously punshing foes Wink

Using a Destabilizing Resonance Beam - 2 rather than Tractor Beam Repulsors - 2 produces similar or better damage results and might be the better choice. Tough it lacks the crowd control effect it produces muss less  Stop Suicide by Close Encouters experiences that still happen in weak ISA pick up groups.

Cool I expect a lot of happy experimental hours from that ship:
What does she do when I go from temporal ship consoles to Embassy Plasma Consoles?
Or to [EPG][CtrlX] and/or [DrainX][EPG] Exotic Particle Focussers from the Research Lab?

[Image: sig-001.png]
Flying a bit with a full primary Temporal Agent/secondary Intel spec and the 4 piece Temporal Defense space set had some nice moments: when self heals can not cope with incoming attention, the T4 abilities get you out of trouble and you restore massive HP. Use the Warp Core Trajector ability to hop back into trouble. I call that my TEMPORAL BLINK MANEUVER - "Evasion Pattern Priss Theta!" Big Grin

The Captain's skills are not optimized to the ship - Priss came from a Torpedo based Jupiter Carrier. Re-Skill would be:
  • Lieutenant, 3Pts Tac, Projectile Weapon Training => Lieutenant, 3Pts Tac, Energy Weapon Training
I tinkered and replaced the Enhanced Plasma Manifold console with a Conductive RCS Accelerator[EPG]
The 1st test flight was very nice, personal record for Priss:
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [04:00] DMG(DPS) - @edarta: 12.86M(53.83K) @corvynius: 9.69M(40.86K) @3-of-8: 7.11M(30.43K) @mrpopcorn5000: 4.86M(20.39K) @Simps: 3.46M(14.86K)
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - ATKS In: 396 ATPS: 1.65 (42.2% of Team) - Priss@edarta

I enjoyed the extra agility (32° turn rate at 50% impulse) to drag borg spheres with my reversed tractor repulsor beams in a WALTZ OF DEATH closely around my gravity wells  Cool

[Image: sig-001.png]