Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RacerNine
Greetings,

Account Name: @RacerNine

Character Names: Cam, De'Vine, Divian

Your Current Rank: 50, 50, 20ish

Time Zone: Eastern

How did you get into Star Trek Online?/How long have you been playing for? I picked up the game (collectors edition) when it launched but my PC really was not fast enough to play it. Last fall, I was finally able to finish my PC upgrade and now I am diving into this full speed.

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player? Run through the fleet tutorial program, it is amazing!

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)? Tactical

What’s your favourite ship? So far, the Obelisk Carrier

What’s your best and worst STO moment? Best, when I fired it up with my new pc. Worst, 2 weeks later when my power supply failed

What are some of your other interests? NASCAR, Aviation, computers, video games, home improvement, helping people out when I can

What’s your favorite band? Queen & Van Halen (Sammy Hagar years)

Anything else you want to say? I have been playing online games since the early 1990's with the flight sim Confirmed Kill (later called WarBirds) and then moved on to EverQuest where I was a member of the Pantheon on Innoruk server. We later transferred to the test server when our guild founder went to work for SOE, had a lot of fun raiding back then. After that, I tried many other MMO's but failed to get hooked by any. Well, that seems to have changed now with STO,

Personally, I am married and live in CT, and have an awesome dog and amazing cat who comes along with us on our walks.

Look forward to seeing you in the Final Frontier.

RacerNine

Welcome @racer. I have my kids plus cats! Dang wife wont let me get a dog or we'd have one hehehe. MA (NY transplant) here, so we are neighbors!

By all means, if you see me online, call out a all hands on deck for some fleet PvE's, I'm in!