Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S.S. SKYLARK - Ed's Fleet Sutherland Advanced Research Vessel
Science sometime means to explore your Knowledge.
[Image: crew-skylark.png]

When I read the Intel on Tzenkethi ships and front tactics I knew that the usual approach with Gravity Wells and pully Tractor Beam Repulsors would fail. I went for an Attack against Shields, Movement and Energy.

The Loadout
The Temporal Defense Initiative ship set and the Temporal Operative primary specialization work very well together. The Captain is skilled for a torpedo carrier - thanks to traits and equipment I did not feel any handicap.

Cooldown Reduction

Short Cooldowns are a strong help and I love it for Science.

The Formula links to an awesome work in Reddit  

Running the U.S.S. SKYLARK with CD Accelleration by (Skilling) Scientific Readyness-3, (Temporal Operative) Inavitabilty-3 and 3 (Fleet Research Lab) Krenim Science Bridge Officers reduced many abilities to their Duplicate Cooldown. A CD Reduction by (Krenim Sci Ship) Timeline Stabilizer Console would benefit few more alilities - I prefer an Assimilated Module here to a fire haste ability with 2 minute CD (might change my mind...)

Maiden Voyage
At the Tzenkethi Front STF this worked smoothy first try: the SKYLARK took down a battleship/cruiser team and returned the Protomatter Bomb back to sender. This was my first Tzenkethi Front Advanced run. And a great one as the random group cooperated perfectly: at least one damage dealer supported the mates hauling bombs by tanking the Tzenkethi defending their bases and I could deliver my bombs without disturbance.
The mix of immobilizing and disabling by Tractor Beam, Energy Siphon and Tachyon Beam works bery™ noice™ as I did not care much for the facing of my foes and they turned into wrecks anyway Wink

And so she flies making friendly skies...

[Image: ship-skylark-01.png]

[Image: sig-001.png]