Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ajman96
Account Name: ajman96

Character Names: Aaron

Your Current Rank:Commander (22)

Time Zone: U.S Pacific

How did you get into Star Trek Online? A friend of mine told me.

How long have you been playing for? 3 days

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player? You can finish missions faster and level up faster by joining teams. & Invest in the fleet, when the fleet is running well, so are you.

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)? Science

What’s your favourite ship? Voth Cruiser

What’s your best and worst STO moment? Best Moment: When I had a lot of help from the fleet with missions, they came in and it only took a few seconds before they blew everything up.

Worst moment: When I tried to complete this one mission and kept going unconscious, and soon realized my difficulty was on elite and by then i had been trying to complete this mission for hours.

What are some of your other interests? I really enjoy watercraft, especially sailing. I am an Advanced Sailing Instructor. I teach a class of 30. I certify people from ages 5 to 100 for sailing any type vessel.

What’s your favourite band? I have a couple. Rascal Flatts, Nickleback

Anything else you want to say? I would like to say that I enjoy being in this fleet, I will serve to the best of my ability to help this fleet reach it's maximum potential.
Love the music! But even more I love sailing!
I must admit, on lake Erie and Ontario, I have been sick a few times, but it never sopped me. I haven't been sailing in over 10 years, I truly miss it. We used to do it each Wednesday during the season on a C&C 30 (wood).

Since then, an old boss of mine bought a Nonsuch (33) - what a lovely design! But who wants to sail alone?