Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krenim Annorax Science Dreadnought - A Romulan Science Captain's dream come true
Edar'Ta now has a true science ship - finally

My first build is a simple minded self healer to see if the "Time to Kill" mastery trait can be instrumentalized by permanent Heals over Time*.

[Image: ship-zarathustra-01.png]

Fun Fun Fun

I installed the Manheim Device and the Tipler Cylinder. This means a lack of Science Consoles and my Science Values are around 100; not that much suited for damage.
The Temporal ships were my first try to give Edar'Ta a nice science ship. I put the ships to the yard when I found the Manheim to be an expensive way to self-destruction. That behavior has been changed meanwhile, and I like it Big Grin
The Undine Set is cool, maybe I plug in the Solanae warp core.

* The answer is: No, in that layout it's neglible. Set up as above, I have a 12K dps ship, quite durable, with plenty nice options to :evil: violate temporal directives.

[Image: sig-001.png]
Build #2 - looks to last a while Smile

[center]
[Image: ship-zarathustra-02.png][/center]

With a universal lieutenant commander and a universal/intel lieutenant one can play a lot Big Grin

I was bit concerned about the endurance of the ship as I got to loooow HP in the first advanced STFs I did with her. Log says I just have learn to navigate fly her the right way... I got hit by a 47K core breach in Infected and 95K core breach in Cure.

The ZARATHUSTRA now roams in the 20K+ dps realm, that plus the forgiveness to my gung ho flight style, a crowd control ability and all those timey toys built in - I love it Smile

As time goes by...

What sense does it make to flight a "Dreadnought" when you are contineously busy when these borg spheres start draining shields?

What sense does it make to be a science captain when you pay more attention to the tactic seats where you are not very supportive?

Time for a reorganisation. Krenim Big Cheese Noya tells me each time it must obviously have been my fault that Operation Butterfly went bad. No. It was his ship. Iconian attacks we contineously resist, so bye to the vanity console from Mr. Anoyance's vessel, hello Sustained Radiance Field (and thanks Strike Group channel, good pointer from Sovereign). Get what I learned from the operation, time for a bit Temporal Dis-Entanglement.

The Neutronic Alloy got a pause, so I set my space reputation abilities to recover. Resistance is 17% now (was in the low 20s). Shields are 24K+

The Build is complete until I get another space set.

Test flight to Infected Space Advanced. Yes. much better. Not relaxed, but self-confident.

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [06:00] DMG(DPS) - @commandersolace: 13.53M(37.94K) @edarta: 9.14M(25.66K) @Nex0s: 5.93M(17.34K) @RMY1081: 4.61M(12.99K) @EXPLORERSGT: 2.63M(7.37K)

[Image: ship-zarathustra.png]
Best result evarr in damage for Edar'Ta. Even Took my time and gave the Nanite groups a Gravity well (one of the team mates had a dc at the first gateway, came back later), then continued attack on the small gateways. All went well Smile

This Saturday morning I spent some hours for Dilthium in patrols, red alert and STFs to add some thrill. It looks like I do not want a new spave set. I just have to fly the big beast more often:

SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [06:43] DMG(DPS) - @domitian23: 12.05M(31.01K) @edarta: 11.14M(28.51K) @soulseeker69: 4.43M(11.36K) @Martok114: 3.63M(9.53K) @akis111: 3.39M(8.94K)

She can take a lot of beating, and I did not even use the Tipler Cylinder to recover from more trouble she could handle:
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - DMG In: 220,041 (37.0% of Team) - Edar'Ta@edarta

Though she is agile as a glacier... I like her Smile