Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Patrols for DRAF (Fun & Profit)
I never miss creating a useless acronym, in this case it's Dilithium, Reputation and Fun...

This is my Romulan lane for a cooldown free tour:
[Image: patrols-romulus.png]
  • Japori - battle a variety of Nausicaans, get occasionally hailed by the Enterprise. 3 anomalies
  • Acamar - silver tongue people into peace, two big (well...) Tal'Shiar ships appear as you spoil their evil plans.
  • Carraya System - five waves of Tal-Shiar are requesting your attention.
  • Gamma Eridon - battle the Gorn rebells pestering the system. expect your engines disabled. 2 anomalies and a satelite with radiation reports
  • Galordon - safe the Geklin space whales from stranding and lead them to the portal. Vaporize Hirogen whale hunters while following the whale trail. 2 anomalies
  • Narendra - battle a variety of Hirogen culprits. expect sensor jam. 2 anomalies
  • Archer - whack Tholian spiders, escape from webs. 3 anomalies
  • Beta Thoridor - fight unfriendly Klingons. Beware the Enter Commands!

Not recommended (I was too stupid for that):
Nequencia - tough trading puzzle. notes needed. no anomalies.
Pheben - have trouble locating actual targets in the green circles.

[Image: sig-001.png]
This is my voyage through the Delta Quadrant.
  • Argala - most visited farming system, much loot, many fights against stupid Kazon, uggly Malon and sensor jamming Hirogen
  • Nassordin - evacuate 5 ships, battle scavengers
  • Ram Izad - blast Vaadwaur Weenies, and set up an ambush: navigate, battle an Vaadwaur Artillerie ship, navigate, sigh, navigate again, blast Vaadwaur Weenies
  • Kendren - meet miscreant Qwen, battle Kazon, Hazari, Malon, Nausicaans. Leaving the system displaced me to the Tekara System. Corkscrew upward to the system.
  • Tekara - save envorinmentalist Malon from real Malon
  • Gerren System - Vaadwaur defectors ask for asylum, trying to make an offer you can't resist. Battle other Vaadwaurs who do not like that. Here you see other players occasionally. After leaving the system, leave team.
  • Nanipia - get involved in a Benthan policing action, battle 5 waves of Hazari ships
  • Trakia - send an away team to a Hirogen communication phlanax, defeat the owners
  • Kobali Prime - sell loot to the Quatermaster at Kobali City (150k to 200k EC)

[Image: patrols-delta-quadrant.png]

Space Patrols and Tholian Red Alerts have become the best way I master my ships. For Mastery, only skill points from space combat count and running patrols is where you get them Big Grin

Romulan Route
Make a team, the more the merrier: You get more foes and more interesting foes to defeat. Skip the Diplomacy and Save-The-Whales missions and just go for gunnery: Japori, Carraya System, Gamma Eridon, Narendra, Archer, Beta Thoridor.

Delta Route
The Delta Quadrant is a bottomless source of quirks and team members often end up soloing different instances with up-scaled opponents. I enjoy this when I run a level 60 big cheese clad in purple and gold, but lower chars should go solo.