Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaasht
Hey gang,
I'm new to the group, and new to the game as well. I've already hit level 50 with my Romulan (KDF side) tactical officer (that flew by), and I'm just starting to learn what to do from there. I will likely feel like a newb for at least a year. undefined

Account Name: vaasht@vaasht

Character Names: Vaasht

Your Current Rank: Sub Admr (50)

Time Zone: EST

How did you get into Star Trek Online? A Facebook ad, of all things

How long have you been playing for? Started during the 4th anniversary event, but not quickly enough to get my Dyson ship

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player? I'm all ears...

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)? Only played tactical, liking it except when I'm getting my butt kicked. It's like playing a tank in WOW when there's no healer.

What’s your favourite ship? I haven't spent cash on the game, just played thru the free ships. Liking my latest, as I can finally out-maneuver a few NPC ships.

What’s your best and worst STO moment? Liking the storyline, hating the dying several times on what I thought would be an easy mission.

What are some of your other interests? Tons. No, really, I collect hobbies like THAT is my hobby.

What’s your favourite band? Tough to narrow down, lemme go with Stabbing Westward.

Anything else you want to say? It's better to burn out than fade away?