Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missions based money maker
Lately i have been doing some missions that earns you several items that sells well at the exchange.

The 1st mission is Sphere of influence wich is the 1st mission of the episodes in seasson 8, after you do this mission, you can get 3 items, an omni directional antiproton beam, a warpcore(obelisk) and a beam array, if you havent done the mission and its your 1st time you wont get the beam array option, you can sell this beam array for 500000 ECs in the exchange, after this we have the cooldown and we cant do it till 30mins have passed.

SO since we need to make a profit, you need to move again in my case i do fluidic dynamics as the 2 mission, in this mission wich is the last one of the borg episodes, you get rewarded with 3 weapons that are anti-proton, a DBB, a DHC and a BA, get the BA (beam array) and sell it for 400000, you need to sell this one in the exchange too.

That is about it guys if you need anything else just tell me, anyways this could be done with other missions i suppose but i havent checked on the other ones and how their beams or other equiptment sell.
Nice, thanks for posting this, am sure we can add to it as time goes on
Hrmmmm.... sounds easy. This is a repetitive way to get a near million an hour. Nice!