Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tier 5 Shipyard -- Within REACH! (Federation)
We are nearing the 250k Military XP we need to kick of the Tier 5 Starbase project. This will enable us to buy Tier 5 ships.

With that said - we can be there BEFORE the end of 2014! Hopefully all members have the same interest in this that I do. I know it opens up a great chance to dump some massive Fleet Marks, and earn Fleet Credit.

I'm so excited, I figured I would share a screen shot... I'm ready for the NEXT MILITARY Project, as soon as it comes live, We can put it on COOL DOWN!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=359878466

Are you ready? Share your Thoughts - Do you have a Tier 5 ship in mind?
I've got my eye on a Tier 5 Starbase Fleet Ship

6 votes
66.7%
I have no need for a Tier 5 Starbase

2 votes
22.2%
Whats a Tier 5 Starbase?

1 vote
11.1%
Wait - there are better ships available from the fleet at Tier 5?

0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 9
Never have checked ship that opens at t5 starbase might check em later and see
I'd like a fleet vo'quv carrier.. but that's KDF not Fuderation lol....
ohh Sad it's damn feds base Sad
LOL just saying here its good that you all leave comments re the OP but could you also participate in the poll lol. Its easy, just click the reply that best suits you lol
but my fed made 18lvl since February 2010 Tongue
have no need for it personally but it will be a great achievement for the fleet and looks like a few people are eyeing new ships too
I suspect more are eying new ships and dont even know it yet. In fact, I have seen people ask in fleet chat more than a dozen times. So out with it... where are you hiding? Big Grin
In my case i need the starbase at t5 just for the ultra rare stalkers, but maybe i will get an odyssey starcrusier xD