Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nandi Warship Wednesday Addams
She is level 40:

[Image: char-cecilia.png]

So this is a dreamchild. I started with a Reddit Build and threw out everything that either costs Lobi, or 100M EC or Zen that I have not spent yet (Starship Traits).

This is a ship that lives from mad piloting - and I want to try that Big Grin

The current loadout is a training setup. When I learn to handle that ship (and get the specialization abilities), the universal seat will be a tac (BW Target Shields or Tactical Team) and the Engineer goes to another EPtW rather than EPtS.
They're creepy and they're cooky... all together hooky... They're Ed's Nandi FAMILY
As time goes by, dreams change Big Grin

Cecilia now is boldly commanding a Mirror Guardian, the U.S.S. SMADDA YADSENDEW:
[Image: ship-smadda-yadsendew.png]

And while she is collecting mission sets (Sunrise, Stormbound) she enjoys her "sufficiently comfortable" bridge:
[Image: bridge-smadda-yadsendew.png]

The Sunrise set is combined with Advanced Fleet Phasers and Spire consoles. At the moment I do not give her the Plasmonic Leech as the ship pokes borg in the eye anyway:
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [08:15] DMG(DPS) - @hman911: 13.97M(28.33K) @edarta: 7.38M(15.03K) @yeoman85: 4.77M(9.76K) @l1lyod: 3.60M(7.40K) @Zaderzun: 3.09M(6.84K)
First I want to get everything to Mk XIV and the Omega Beam/Module combo. That and working on blue and purple DOffs (currently 2 Damage Control Engineers are green) will be venture enough.
[Image: ship-smadda-yadsendew-02.png]
An Upgrade Weekend, the Omega Particle Event AND Agony Phasers from the new Mirror Lockbox (Weapon boxes opened by a Lvl 2 char to get them purple at MkII) said "feeeed me".
Purple and Blue Damage Control Engineers, a purple Warp Core Engineer and an Exocomp are on Space Duty. A Plasmonic Leech happened and all stuff is at Mk XIV meanwhile:
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [03:51] DMG(DPS) - @blazingblitz: 16.15M(70.86K) @Xynas: 10.75M(47.35K) @edarta: 5.55M(24.07K) @wiglaf73: 2.92M(12.72K) @aktaiosas: 1.60M(7.21K)

Red Flames painted on hull, a blue and many red phasers... YAY Smile

[Image: sig-001.png]