Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New faction??
Maybe Mom was right after all.

From the wording of the new Bajoran Interceptor it could sound like we are getting a new faction.

Anniversary Ship: T6 Bajoran Interceptor!

Special engines. (Bajoran Defense Cores) - Just the wording Bajorn keeps repeating.

And this sentence really caught my eye.
They never use wording like this you didn't see this when they announced the winter event ship nor the Lukari Science ship (during last anniversary)

Quote: In order to facilitate use by all Factions, this starship uses an existing generic bridge that can be used by players of any allegiance.

-=There are 4 lights=-
My great wish is a new Delta/TOS char event, I would enjoy new playable races, I hope for no more actual factions. Crossing Fingers!

[Image: sig-001.png]
I wouldn't mind the same setup as the Rommie-faction.
Or a buy-able Zen char..

-=There are 4 lights=-
I don't see it. Bajor, by itself, doesn't have enough back story and is already a member of a larger faction (The Federation) to begin with. The only power that makes sense to make as a playable faction are the Cardassians, they are not completely aligned with either Klingon or Feds, they have enough story (true way, post war reconstruction, former Dominion connection, etc.) to make a story arc, and they have ship models and signage aplenty from DS9 and non-canon sources. However, we've been hearing about playable Cardassians almost since open beta so...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGj62IPvAtM

Shows what I know. Big Grin
In case you want small hints on the upcoming expansion.

Go to YouTube and see: Ten Forward Weekly - Victory is Life First Details!

-=There are 4 lights=-
More details from the upcoming expansion:
Priority One Podcast Eps. 360

One thing caught my ear.
The Gamma Quadrant will be the same size as the Alpha Quandrat..
Waaaahhh...!!

-=There are 4 lights=-
For those that doesnt have access to Tribble.
You can view this Ten Forward weekly and see the new DS9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gbIsNQX5mk

-=There are 4 lights=-