Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any way to get profit out of bound non-common DOFFs
Hello Fleet,

I collected a pile of uncommon (green) DOFFs. Most of them are bound, so I can't sell them on exchange.

Is there any way to contribute non-common DOFFs to fleet projects or to get a little profit of them in any other way?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Greetz
Lareen
It depends on a case by case basis.
Some bound Uncommons (green) can be ground up/down at the Personnel Officer some can not. 1 for 3 Common (white) or 5 for 1 Rare (blue)

All Uncommon can be Dismissed and receive 10 Dil and 25 Recruitment XP.

Tip: If your trying to move up your Recruitment level.
Grind down the Uncommon into 3 Commons That grants 50 Recruitment,
Commons give 1 Dil and 10 Recruitment, so you lose 5 Dil in the exchange but can earn 80 in Recruitment.
Hey,

thanks for your awnser, didn't know that dismissing gives XP and forgot about the downcasting of DOFFs. Will give it try.

Cheers Lareen
Hey, I am at a stage on a couple my toons where i am moving to all blue and purple doffs so I am stuck with these troublesome greens. In addition to some being able to be ground down to 3 commons, the ones that can't I am keeping for the officer exchange program assignments that are available in Beta Ursae block for the most part.
Hmm, nice idea. I think I have still some of these assignment chains incomplete, time to change this. Thank you! D