[ Welcome to the New home of the Strike Group Fleet, please register and make yourself at home. ] [ Post an Introduction, Share your ship build, Post about your passion in the game, or ask for help too ] [ Chat in game in "Strike Group" chat, and join us on Voice chat with Ventrilo. ] [ PvE - Ask in Strike Group Chat often! Ground or Space, Normal, Advanced, or Elite! ] [ Check out the Strike Group Rules & Ranks threads ] [ Fleet Projects - Consider making your contributions to the Special Projects and Starbase first ]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Build assistance
I am wanting to develop a build that will be useful with my liberated borg engineer in either a science or operations star ship.

https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/af7d0683e51b6d31565eeb9c3f7bf3d4

This is my initial idea.  Its nothing fancy and I would love suggestions on tweaks and other ideas.  

Thank ya.

Dante
Dante as you picked an Aux2Bat build - have you already started Colonization at the B'Tran Nebula to get 3 of these guys?

As Life timer you have access to the Manticore - T6 sister of the Chimera and I recommend to pick that.

On Skill Distribution and Engineering and Science Consoles I would suggest to go quite different - is that an option for you?

[Image: sig-001.png]
I think I MAY have them. Thank you for the suggestion, ED
(08-22-2018, 11:09 AM)Edarta Wrote: Dante as you picked an Aux2Bat build - have you already started Colonization at the B'Tran Nebula to get 3 of these guys?

As Life timer you have access to the Manticore - T6 sister of the Chimera and I recommend to pick that.

On Skill Distribution and Engineering and Science Consoles I would suggest to go quite different - is that an option for you?

"On Skill Distribution and Engineering and Science Consoles I would suggest to go quite different - is that an option for you?"

what does ED suggest??? 
U.S.S. LITTLE BIG MAN

Link to my build: https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/d820...4#starship

I am going to replace the good Warp Core, Quantum Phase Deflector & Quantum Phase Shield by Deflector, Shield and Warp Core from Discovery Legends Reputation.

My tray setup:

[Image: sig-001.png]