[ Welcome to the New home of the Strike Group Fleet, please register and make yourself at home. ] [ Post an Introduction, Share your ship build, Post about your passion in the game, or ask for help too ] [ Chat in game in "Strike Group" chat, and join us on Voice chat with Ventrilo. ] [ PvE - Ask in Strike Group Chat often! Ground or Space, Normal, Advanced, or Elite! ] [ Check out the Strike Group Rules & Ranks threads ] [ Fleet Projects - Consider making your contributions to the Special Projects and Starbase first ]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In game options
I posted this request in the comments of the YouTube video where are you discussed the latest episode of Picard. And while I’m thinking about it I wanna post it here.

I think it would be helpful if someone could screenshot there in game settings. Knowing my settings are ideal and the same as DT, Mom and Sov’s would help tremendously.

My images are all on their lowest setting, I’m colorblind so I don’t know if my color is what it should be, sometimes I experience slow game player choppiness and that’s usually when there’s another window open on the computer somewhere. So I know I have those issues, but knowing that my endgame settings are where they should be at least illuminates that as a potential problem.