Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voice Controll
Hi my names buddy I'm currently working on controlling star trek online with nothing but my voice if anybody would be interested please contact me anytime via e-mail or private message or whatever means you like . thank you. I've never tried anything like this so I'm very excited about getting this project done if you contact me I'll give you what I have already that I made myself or I can give you links to the programs your going to need Whatever you want .
                      Serenely Buddy (CaptainHorn@budcal420).
I'm intrigued and interested. I think this might end up being a very difficult undertaking if it is going to be something that works with STO *(cause lets face it, even using a keyboard and a mouse is a challenge in STO!)

But I have a software background and I suspect if other members of the fleet pick up on this thread they may very well jump on too, and as a collective effort, perhaps this project will take on a very interesting life. (I know of at least one member that hoped to eventually play Artemis Simulator), perhaps this brings a similar idea to mind. After all, we do have Teamspeak for voice chat!

So......
Perhaps post your ideas and progress to this thread and we can all collaborate?