Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I did that? My Uncle was a Delta Recruit!
Last year I played 3 Delta Recruits, one for each faction and they did everything, achieved everything offered.

In the last 2 days I played a new character I just created: Irina is a proud Orion of The Klingon Empire and today contributed 2245 Fleet Marks to our Klingon Strike Group Starbase Upgrade Project. 20K Dilithium want to be refined.

Preparations

I made one purple Mk II set, one purple MK IV set and just in case a MK VI space weapon set, purple.

Mark II
1 Torpedo, 2 Beam Banks, 1 matching Tactical Console, 1 Neutronium Alloy
Neutrino Deflector Shield, Battle Impulse Drive, Plasma Integrated Warp Core, Resilient Shield Array
Automatic Antiproton Rifle, Energy Dampening Armor, Personal Shield

Mark IV
4 Beam Banks, 2 matching Tactical Consoles, 1 Neutronium Alloy
Neutrino Deflector Shield, Battle Impulse Drive, Plasma Integrated Warp Core, Resilient Shield Array
Automatic Antiproton Rifle, Energy Dampening Armor, Personal Shield

Mark VI
4 Beam Banks, 2 matching Tactical Consoles

2 Days of Simple Pleasures

Using the best equipment she had, Irina just played the first 3 Klingon Story Arcs and the 1st Mission of the Fek'hlri Arc. She was bold enough to do 3 Fleet Alerts - the one at level 5 went not so good. End of Day 2 she got Level 21.

Done that Irinia visited the Temporal Agent and claimed a pile of rewards.
[Image: woohoo-21-z.png]
After that she had her own exclusive party on the beach.
At level 30, Irina got 350 more Fleet Marks and 5000 Dilithium Vouchers for Fleet Projects.

At this state I guess, best option is to refine any Dilthium ore and turn the more than 150K fleet credits she earned in to duty officers for fleet projects. When done, the equipment goes to the account bank, the character will get deleted and I start another character when I am in the mood. This may take a while as too much repeat gets... grindy Wink

[Image: sig-001.png]
Its nice to see tho that even a brand new member can contribute to the fleet with a little effort/desire to do so. We dont require donations, but being promoted does, and this gives an example that it isn't that hard....

Nice