Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Witness" enjoy
(11-10-2020, 11:53 AM)brawndo_mom Wrote: One - I freakin' love your visuals. I can see every scene, see the characters, see the settings - and you do it with such minimal use of words. So brilliant there.

Two  - I love the way the story is a non-story; citations of events from so many points of view - and yet without a real story arc. It ties everything together with literary snapshots, and, until the last paragraph, lets the reader totally make up their own ideas about what's going on.

Three - your conclusion sounds just like so many memos from the C-level execs to their teams: that little exasperation of 'Really? When are you guys going to stop goofin off and/or figure it out? Get back to work!" that we've all either experienced or heard of.

Another lovely piece of writing!

Mr. Noll was a nice guy, we plays putts there a few times.  The guy would make the popcorn and I just assumed every owner did everything like this guy did.  
Moving away I forgot all about him until I heard the accounts of his sighting on coast to coast and I’ve read ppl bash him like he was a loon.  Said he was drunk and to me it didn’t seem fair.  
He passed in 2018 but still did interviews.  I wish he could have read this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
"Witness" enjoy - by bu'hert - 11-09-2020, 06:45 AM
RE: "Witness" enjoy - by greaterfrost - 11-09-2020, 08:28 AM
RE: "Witness" enjoy - by brawndo_mom - 11-10-2020, 11:53 AM
RE: "Witness" enjoy - by bu'hert - 12-12-2020, 01:19 AM
RE: "Witness" enjoy - by bu'hert - 11-10-2020, 01:56 PM