Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Hi everyone I'm @Ranger_Ryu (Kate is my main character) from your fellow Armada fleet The Phoenix Division,let's see here I'm from the UK started playing once the game went f2p but I buy ships etc in which I'm currently flying the Yorktown class Star Cruiser.

I'm more of a console gamer than I am a PC Gamer to be honest and I am a big Manga and Anime fan. I play a varied bunch of games from MMO's to JRPG's,to action adventure.So yeah that's it,looking forward to playing together with you guys!

(and as a note in case you're wondering where my username comes from,I'm a huge Breath of Fire fan and in Breath of Fire 2 and Dragon Quarter Ryu works as a Ranger so there you have it!)
Hi, nice to meet you :-)

[Image: sig-001.png]
Nice to meet you Ryu. I am (or should I say, used to be) a big gamer of anything that linked to "game". Board games, MTG (draw) games, sports, Consoles (I miss the dreamcast and atari days) lol, and of course computer games.

These days I find most computer games are the same core/idea revamped and wrapped around another engine/design. So I try to limit myself to only a few vices. STO is one of them Big Grin I play some Diablo 3, but if new games with puzzle/challenging quests come out (like what Myst, MOO2, B&W etc) designed, I will play those

Welcome to the Fleet*Armada, I'm glad One is driving us to have some true interactive quests and look forward to growing some healthy challenges and adventures amongst all of us