Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QUEEN ARACHNIA - Ed's Quas Flightdeck Cruiser #2
When I looked for a ship that fits my Orion Tactician Irina best, I wanted the Quas Flightdeck Cruiser (tested by Shrek thouroughly) for its cool looks. And I always wanted a ship that I can name "QUEEN ARACHNIA" in good confidence Wink
[Image: ship-queen-arachnia.png]

The bridge and ship name asks an Orion Captain to wear Orion garnment, of course:
[Image: bridge-queen-arachnia.png]

Fly a herold ship, walk like an egypt fight like a herold:
[Image: loadout-queen-arachnia.png]

The weapons are Herold Antiproton Beam Arrays, [CrtD/CrtH][Dmg]x2. The lock box Polymorphic Probe Array console just belongs. An EMP Probe 2 and a Ionic Turbulence 1 in the Action trays are also just fitting. These are not a DPS decision. These are a matter of style and fun Wink

As you can see, the ship equipment has to grow a bit. Irina also has to complete her Reputations yet. She managed to master the Kurak Battle Cruiser for Emergency Weapon cylces and with 3 blue Damage Control Engineers (EPtX CD, 500K EC from the Exchange each on KdF side), a purple Warp Core Engineer (EPtX -> Power level) and a purple Maintenance Engineer (Batteries) the ship does very well: 26 to 31 k dps and it is reasonably tough.

The Aegis set will stay for visuals, I go for a Dyson Impulse Drive & Dyson Shield, and an Undine Deflector. The MK X consoles will be upgraded to MK XII. At Enginneering Accolade IV, 2 purple Damage Control Engineers (Replicator and Staasz) will join the crew.

Irina's Skill Tree, already in the forum, also feels good Smile

[Image: sig-001.png]
During the upgrade weekend I upgraded everything to Mk XIV, except the Aegis set. A plasma console and a Vulnerability Locator dinged, but I did no looping to ultra rares/epics.

We had a split Aegis run where the Big Bad Boy took the right side:

SCM - Infected [3/2] (S) - [02:57] DMG(DPS) - @arminusx: 15.14M(87.37K) @edarta: 9.94M(57.53K) @hotte0009: 8.09M(46.58K) @MACO-Cdr: 2.65M(16.19K) @constantine4: 2.73M(16.08K)

It's done! Qapla'!
[Image: loadout-queen-arachnia-final.png]

During the week, Irina completed the reputation works and tonight, her busy Duty Officers achieved Rank 4 in Engineering. Party

She is ready for any mission and a classic Left-to-Right ISAs run smoothy:

1st run:
SCM - Infected (S) - [0:05:14] DPS - @edarta: 36,199.87 @acusador: 35,267.31 @hovis367: 24,742.12 @keenvision: 13,282.42 @FoRcE187: 9,494.98

2nd run:
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [02:44] DMG(DPS) - @yussof1: 17.02M(104.73K) @waddledee88: 7.03M(44.33K) @edarta: 6.16M(38.46K) @shadscornrows: 4.78M(29.26K) @krilasss: 1.76M(11.16K)

And now I put the Agis Equipment into the Visuals Cool

Finally a bit from the backstage: Keybindings

[Image: arachnia-bind-01.png]

File numpad.txt
The file binds multiple keys to perform the same action to allow some lax "hit the proper key board area" gaming. If I did not have a gaming mouse and a Logitech G13, I would use exactly this. For the Laptop I am happy to have it.

SpaceBar, Numpad-0 and Numpad-Decimal:
Spamming. Hit any of those keys to activate the first ability available in action tray 9 or 8 (only 1st 5 slots addressed), read/parse left to right. The script also always fires all weapons and redistributes shields when a key gets hit.

Numpad-1, Numpad-2, Numpad-3
Attack-Buffing. Hit any of those keys to activate the first ability availably in action tray 7.

Numpad-4, Numpad-5, Numpad-6
Shield Healing or Alternate Solution. hit any of those keys to activate the first ability availably in action tray 10.

Numpad-7, Numpad-8, Numpad-9
Hull Healing or Alternate Solution. hit any of those keys to activate the first ability availably in action tray 6.

Numpad-Divide
Emergeny Measure. Hit that key to activate tray 1, first or second slot.

Numpad-Multiply
Special Measure. Hit that key to activate tray 1, third slot.

Numpad-Subtract
Special Measure. Hit that key to activate tray 1, 4th slot.

File throttle.txt
Q and E usually change throttle by 25%. If this file is bound, Q and E change throttle by 10%, PageUp goes to full throttle, Page down goes to zero.