Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S.S. Abraham- Anomial's fleet T6 Guardian cruiser
Music 
Soo back in summer 2015 I was a newbie and I liked ships based on their look and not by their weapons layout, consoles, boffs etc.
When I sold my first big R&D price which was a mk XIV [crtd]x4 AP beam array I got 60 mil EC  from that which was enough to buy me 5 fleet ship modules and have a good looking ship....and so I bought Guardian.. that's all...let's see my build shall we... Big Grin
[Image: ruzJIHP.png]

the build went through a lot of upgrades and in the final version I've decided to use it as a threat tank.
[Image: tPrTmVF.png]
I'm using fleet Ap beams with [dmg]x3 [crtd] modifiers.
When it comes to healing abilities I like using the 2 piece borg space set for the Autonomous regeneration sequencer.
my Boff layout focuses mainly on heals and feedback pulse dmg
[Image: w7q0kGj.png]
In terms of doff and trait layout I'm using the basic doffs that I got while playing and all the avalaible traits for engineer.
the traits are set so that I can survive the most and have my power levels high, here I can just say that the r&d traits are really good for survive (engi,shields) and science with feedback pulse to addup to my beam dmg
[Image: L80TfYa.png]
[Image: f7t6MBb.png]
I think that it can hold really well as a tank, I was able to tank 61% of total dmg without dying.
SCM - Infected [LR] (S) - [05:09] DMG(DPS) - @naglfarius: 21.68M(70.17K) @anomial: 6.28M(21.72K) @whocares1975: 4.82M(16.19K) @FlynnFlyer: 3.92M(13.15K) @gpoison: 2.65M(8.87K)

After all, I now use this character mainly for crafting only but if I would like to make it better and do a future proof for a good tank build I would upgrade everything to mk XIV, get a few exclusive traits like improved feedback pulse, biotech patch etc.

for screenshots I've used Gimp and imgur and I can say that it was successful Big Grin