Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please leave feedback about our new website. (enjin)
When you look at #26, the first line is my message, my second line is a pretend Signature without any separator. In some cases this will look very personalized, until you see hundreds of messages by user Noybman with that same text in each one, and each time you read the messages I post, you being to read my signature and say )(*&$(*)^&*#@(#@!#@$@!$@!#!%!@% (very long), because you thought it was part of the message.

Otherwise, you would look past it after seeing it a few times. For sure, you easily see the separation from Message vs. Signature. On that note, signatures can be very pretty, (I like yours), but then I really hate people who text message with signatures. LOL. Dont you?

I look at this as "Both sides of the proverbial coin: if you agree with me as I do agree with you, perhaps we can find an awesome option for both.

As an FYI, the Enjin site used a <hr />

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please leave feedback about our new website. (enjin) - by freckledmofo - 09-04-2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Please leave feedback about our new website. (enjin) - by freckledmofo - 09-08-2015, 06:08 AM
RE: Please leave feedback about our new website. (enjin) - by noybman - 09-15-2015, 11:44 PM