Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea: Fleet Bank Recruits' tab for leveling players
I would like to make a suggestion for a new Fleet Bank area, whose purpose would be to act as a distribution hub for quality, low-level materials for players and toons that are 'leveling up'. As a working title, I call this the "Recruits tab" below.

Here's how it would work:

Established players (such as myself) who gather large amounts of resources that would be useful for newer players, but are either at capacity for ourselves, or of lower value, would be able to place this into the Recruits tab.

Such materials would be for example, purple Boff Candidates,Tier-3 Boff training PADDs, provisions stacks that are of minimal value but valuable to newer players such as batteries, and anything else which may be of value to a newer player but limited value to established players. It might also include a small EC pot with a low withdrawal amount (say 20k) but I really don't know if that would be able to be set on a single tab.

The bank tab would be available to new(ish) players who otherwise have limited access to important long-term 'game investment' such as boffs and skills.

Such an idea would be available to fleet members earlier than other tabs, but would also have less valuable commodities to take out. Its key benefit is that it would enable newer players to gain access to otherwise-expansive (for them) long-term resources, that is likewise resources that is of limited or no value to established players (such as Lt Cmdr-level T3 PADDs that collect dust or sell on exchange for a few thousand EC each). The Recruits' tab would therefore act more like a swap-market repository from player-to-player rather than a holding cell for valuable resources, and would be a fleet value-add for new players.

What do others think of this idea?

Messages In This Thread
Idea: Fleet Bank Recruits' tab for leveling players - by Tevatra.enjin - 09-01-2015, 05:30 AM
RE: Idea: Fleet Bank Recruits' tab for leveling players - by Signusalpha.enjin - 09-01-2015, 05:32 AM