Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once More With Feeling! - The Return of the KSG Lottery!
KSG Starbase update!

First: Thanks to everyone who has been donating to the KSG starbase! We have filled 43% of the available slots for the lottery (plenty of slots are still open!).
I know that dumping 60 doffs at one time is often beyond everyone's availabilities – but every donation helps. If you donate even ONE doff to the starbase, drop me a note, and I'll keep a tally – when you reach 60, you'll get a ticket.

But even if you don't reach 60, you will get a prize – and it will be a nice one!!!!

Second: at the rate we are going, we are 68 days away from finishing all projects. At that point we will slot the project for the upgrade to Tier 5, and then we will have our celebration!

Third: w are also keeping the other projects running in KSG so you can continue to earn FC through other projects. If, however, you are sitting on a ton of marks, drop me an in game email as there are short term projects that we can slot every 30 minutes to help you earn FC and get rid of excess marks.

SSG / SGA update tomorrow (April 20)!

Mom

Messages In This Thread
RE: Once More With Feeling! - The Return of the KSG Lottery! - by brawndo_mom - 04-19-2017, 06:06 PM