Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I.K.S. HAMLET (Ed's D7 Temporal Battlecruiser)
Alternate Bridge Officer set-ups

2 Engineers
If I did not have access to the Endothermic Inhibitor from the Winter Event Reputation shop with that character I would have picked Directed Energy Modulation. Another option is to move Reverse Shield Polarity to that Officer and use Channeled Deconstruction at the Cdr BOff.
An interesting alternative to Structural Analysis at the Science LTCdr slot is Energy Siphon. If I did not want to try new shiney stuff, I would have picked that, and I would look how to squeeze the Breen Chel Boalg ship trait into my tray.

2 Tacticians
At the moment of writing, taking chances a bit, the Intel Ensign abililty Evade Target Lock can be replaced by Override Subsystem Safeties and the Iconian Resistance space equipment reduces the 6 sec subsystem failure to 1 second. During tests of the coming New Space Balance on Tribble the Developers have hamstrung that for a while - if that change makes it to Holodeck, that ability would mean regular check-ins to the shipyard for this ship/build.
For the PVE/PVP mix in the Competitive PVE queues, Viral Impulse Burst may be cool.

You want 2 Scientists?
Set up the ship as for the 2 Engineers, set up the Engineer Commader as for the 2 Tacticians build, employ the 2nd Scientist, and start experimenting. For now I am busy enough digging into the 2-3 setups I already have Wink

[Image: sig-001.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I.K.S. HAMLET (Ed's D7 Temporal Battlecruiser) - by Edarta - 04-22-2017, 05:33 PM