Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitchiker's Guide to Risa Summer Event
"Okay, Mom, I done my 'work'; I've done the floater challenge, I've got my prize vouchers. Now what?"

Now it's time to relax.

Here we see Admiral Keth'la - dressed in a modified uniform! - looking over the selection of Horgahns in the main hotel entryway, just across the beach from the transporter pad (or accessible via the boardwalk.) While she might be looking to purchase one to announce her intention to seek jamaharon - jamaharon with her at your own risk, btw - you can also come back when the vendor is here and acquire the mission, "Horgahn Hunt".

[Image: 7ytkGnY.jpg]

In the hunt, you will use your floater to travel all over the resort searching for horgahns that the resort staff have hidden across the island. Get to the horgahn, scan it/pick it up, then head off to the next one! Once you've completed the task, return to the vendor, turn in the horgahns and earn your favors for more (or better) toys - and a bonus if you complete the task before time runs out! You need a floater to do this, though you can pick up some by running (I've never been able to get more than 3-4 this way, btw.)

That said, if you finish the race, you can jump to another toon and acquire the same mission and run it again. I know several players can do this with 3 or more toons, by learning the locations and having Superior level floaters. Last year races were run twice an hour; check the dev notes and the zone ( and here!!!!) for start times!

For those of you not watching the clocks on your screens, the races and games are announced in chat boxes and in alerts on the screens.

Mom

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hitchiker's Guide to Risa Summer Event - by brawndo_mom - 09-07-2015, 02:31 AM