Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useful Keybinds
Here are a few keybinds that I use:

Button4 "+power_exec Distribute_Shields"
Space "GenSendMessage HUD_Root FireAll$$+TrayExecByTray 6 0$$+TrayExecByTray 6 1$$+TrayExecByTray 6 2$$+TrayExecByTray 6 3$$+TrayExecByTray 6 4$$+TrayExecByTray 6 5$$+TrayExecByTray 6 6$$+TrayExecByTray 6 7$$+TrayExecByTray 6 8$$+TrayExecByTray 6 9$$+Power_Exec Distribute_Shields$$+TrayExecByTray 6 9$$+TrayExecByTray 6 8$$+TrayExecByTray 6 7$$+TrayExecByTray 6 6$$+TrayExecByTray 6 5$$+TrayExecByTray 6 4$$+TrayExecByTray 6 3$$+TrayExecByTray 6 2$$+TrayExecByTray 6 1$$+TrayExecByTray 6 0$$+power_exec Distribute_Shields"
T "team Target: >> $target <<"

I save the above in a notepad with the file name of spacebar.txt and place in C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live folder

to make it work go to system space and put /bind_load_file spacebar.txt in your chat line and hit enter.

Ok What does the above do? It does 3 things.
1. when I hit my mouse button 4 it redistributes my shields
2. when I hit the spacebar it fires all weapons, activates any ability I put in action bar 7 and redistributes my shields.
3. When I hit the T key it will put in team chat to target whatever my current target is

Special notes: If you have more that 1 ability in 7 tray you need to hit spacebar each time to activate each one.

Another one I Use I like to call Alpha strike. I place my major CD's in the 3 tray and when I multi tap the V key it activates thems

V "+TrayExecByTray 3 2 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 3 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 4 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 5 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 6 $$ +TrayExecByTray 3 7"

Save that to alpha.txt and place in C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Star Trek Online_en\Star Trek Online\Live folder

type /bind_load_file alpha.txt in chat while in system space

I didn't make a file for the next one I just put the following in chat while in system space:

F8 "GenSetEarlyOverrideFloat Hud_Statustargetoftarget_Space_Bufflist scale 1.5 $$ GenSetEarlyOverrideFloat Hud_Statustarget_Space_Bufflist scale 1.3 $$ GenSetEarlyOverrideFloat Hud_Statustargetfocused_Space_Bufflist scale 1.6"

This one enlarges the buff of target, target of target and focus every time I hit F8. This is very useful for pvp

If you have a specific need of a keybind let me know and will try and work it out for ya

Messages In This Thread
Useful Keybinds - by StrikeGroup.enjin - 09-07-2015, 03:17 AM
RE: Useful Keybinds - by Edarta - 09-07-2015, 03:18 AM
RE: Useful Keybinds - by x48rph.enjin - 09-07-2015, 03:18 AM
RE: Useful Keybinds - by noybman - 09-07-2015, 03:19 AM
RE: Useful Keybinds - by Edarta - 09-07-2015, 03:19 AM
RE: Useful Keybinds - by noybman - 09-07-2015, 03:19 AM
RE: Useful Keybinds - by Edarta - 09-07-2015, 03:19 AM
RE: Useful Keybinds - by Edarta - 09-07-2015, 03:20 AM