Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea: Fleet Bank Recruits' tab for leveling players
Nice point Mit'Naqt!

I suppose we could sport a few items in the bank for this purpose, I know I'm willing to, its not that pricey at all. I do however think we cannot open the bank to recruits, as much as I would like to, because it would open us up to raiders. We have an open door policy for fleet invites, so its easy to get burned. Does anyone feel the 25k is NOT adequate/fair?

Another thought is that we could make a standard list of items that are good beginner gear and post that here on the forum in a specific thread for new fleet members. We could then essentially let people make a request for some starter gear here on the forum (one more reason to be a website user early on in membership) and it would let us avoid trying to "force" a system in place where the current bank design doesn't quite lend itself to an alternative solution. People could fulfill the request (even by in game email) and close the request here. It might be a good way for others to gain some props/thanks for their assistance.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
Idea: Fleet Bank Recruits' tab for leveling players - by Tevatra.enjin - 09-01-2015, 05:30 AM
RE: Idea: Fleet Bank Recruits' tab for leveling players - by noybman - 09-01-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: Idea: Fleet Bank Recruits' tab for leveling players - by Signusalpha.enjin - 09-01-2015, 05:32 AM