Account Name:
@noybman

Character Names:
Ver'quanen = Science (Vulcan)
Lor'eva = Tactical (Romulan)
Val'Tirek = Engineer (Alien)

Your Current Rank:
50 on main, Ver'
The others, I work on from time to time.

Time Zone:
EST

How did you get into Star Trek Online?
My best friend of 25+ years asked me to play awesomenauts. So I fired up my STEAM account for the first time in 8 years. I searched for various games, and- since I am a Trekkie, and I saw "free to play" I had to try it!

How long have you been playing for?
Since March 2013.

What would be your best piece of advice to a new STO player?
Be patient, ask questions, use Google.... STO can be frustrating, and unless you don't mind spending real money, you don't want to make any mistakes. (Blunt, but true).

What’s your favourite career type (Engineering, Science or Tactical)?
Science hands down! You can play with some impressive skills meant for NPC's and really enjoy it.

What’s your favourite ship?
Tal-Shiar Adapted Destroyer.
^^^^ This ship has a Universal Commander BOFF slot, high hull, nice pre-included universal console, and it is the ship that Blew up Vulcan on the Star Trek movies reboot... Ugly, but Irony plays a part in it undefined

What’s your best and worst STO moment?
best: Getting my Rep system up to 5 all around, and my Diplomacy to Rank 4.
worst: not understanding how to decide what skills to boost in my skill tree, and there are no do-overs without speding money, or a lot of time exchanging dilithium for Zen. (Cryptic should fix this).

What are some of your other interests?
Computers: Hardware and Software (Programming and Design).
Cars: Auto repair, performance, etc.
Home: Improvement, repair, I am a DIYer with almost anything.
Family: Raise the kids right, or so we hope!
Work: I am a work-a-holic, I like to do a good job.
Movies & TV: Sci-Fi anything, comedies, sitcoms, Dr. Who, etc.
Music: almost anything... In order might be: Alternative, pop, rock, country jazz blues classical - yes I like rap too, but it depends on who.
Games: I like good graphics, followed by good sound... but it doesn't mean squat without a story line. Mystery, Puzzle, Brain Challenges, thinking based. MMO, shooters, adventure, fighting. You name it.

What’s your favourite band?
As noted above... this is really hard to say!
I like a lot - Evanescence, Vertical Horizon, Fort Minor, Disturbed, A7F, 5 for fighting, meh... One Direction, Garth, Run DMC, Snoop... like I said... this is a tough Q.

Anything else you want to say?
Live long and prosper.
As a follow up... Ver'quanen is a science officer... and rightfully so, here is is theme song!
hehehe Ver, that's classic. love your sci-character's theme... lol