Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
noob gear guide
Hey gang,

Now that I've hit level 50, I'm feeling direction-less. Smile
I still have some storyline missions remaining, but I'm having difficulty getting past the most recent one. Which made me start thinking about gear.
What's the progression? I'm a tactical Romulan on the KDF side. I have some Mark 10-11 stuff, but only a few greens. I'm thinking that if I set foot in an STF, I'd probably be booted after I got the group wiped.
What do I need to be doing in order to get some basic better gear so I could survive the basic PVE STFs?
see the post i will make in a bit will help you with a set of beam arrays or dbb or cannons
Vaash, You can probably survive normal STF's like Infected Space (normal) or the Rom Azure to get Rep marks. That gets you some drops for doing the daily or hourly rep missions. Additionally, you will get access to the rep stores for either faction upon completion of each tier and can buy better gear. If you need a wingman for STF's friend me and I will run with you.
Vaash,
Start by working on your rep systems. Each project you launch will give you a Gear box. Minimum quality droped from each box is Very Rare Mk XI. Most have different themes of drops.
Omega drops AP Ground Weps.
Dyson drops Poloron Ground/Space Weps and some Tac/Sci consoles.
8472 drops Phaser/Disruptor Space/Ground weps.
Nukara drops AP Ground weps and Enviro Suits.
New Rom drops Plasma Ground/Space weps.

Only Nuk drops Armor. And environment suits are not always the best for a situation, but a good place holder till you get better gear.

Shoot me a message if you need any help. I'll see if I have any gear I can drop in the fleet bank.